As such, you may want to:
- Purchase a home in the country you have recently settled in
- Raise funds to keep and maintain a home you bought in a former country you previously resided in
- Raise funds on a home you own in your original country
- Buy or remortgage a buy-to-let real estate property in any country
- Buy a commercial real estate property to enable you to expand your business in a new country
The purposes for acquiring an International Mortgage can be as diverse as the available choices made possible; our professional partners can provide advice with respect to the downsides.